Acta.ai respects copyright law and expects its users to do the same. It is Acta's policy to terminate in appropriate circumstances Account holders who repeatedly infringe or are believed to be repeatedly infringing the rights of copyright holders. All information included on the Service, including but not limited to text or copy, graphics, designs, logos, button icons, images, audio and video clips, digital downloads, and software (collectively "Content"), is the property of acta.ai and agilean.in.
As users of the service provided by acta.ai, you are prohibited to:
- Modify or copy information included on the service, including but not limited to text or copy, graphics, designs, logos, button icons, images, audio and video clips, digital downloads and software (collectively "Content")
- Use the "Content" for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial)
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Acta's website
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the "Content"
- Transfer the "Content" to another person or "mirror" the "Content" on any other server
By agreeing to these Terms, you agree not to reproduce, distribute, modify, remove, delete, augment, publish, transmit, create derivative works from, or in any way exploit any of the Content, in whole or in part, or authorize others to do so.
By using the Service, you agree not to violate or infringe upon any copyright, patent, trade secret, trade identity, or intellectual property right.
You further acknowledge that all content distributed is an original work provided by acta.ai.
The use of services provided by acta.ai shall automatically be terminated by Acta if you violate any of the aforementioned terms of service. Possession of "Content" rightfully owned by Acta is strictly prohibited and such an act would be liable for prosecution as governed by local laws and jurisdiction.